Welcome to PCDT's Skills Centre
Kresen Sleynethow a'gas Dynergh
PCDT’s Skills Centre can help you gain skills and qualifications in a wide range of subjects.
Currently we are delivering:
• Apprenticeships in Youth Work Level 2
• Programme of study – year long programme for learners aged 16-24 with an educational health care plan or learning needs assessment
• Erasmus funded project – focussed on a train the trainer programme with partners across Europe
• CIEH courses for groups including first aid, health and safety, risk assessment and food safety
• Other courses for groups including: IAG, Award in Education and Training, Certificate in Education and Training, Assessing, Youth Work.
We can also work with voluntary sector organisations to identify and provide training that helps them to develop staff skills and knowledge.