Penwith Community Development Trust
We need your votes! The PEaT Project has been shortlisted for the Aviva Community Fund, please vote for us to receive some much-needed funding to help keep the project open.
Trest Displegyans Kemeneth Pennwydh a'gas Dynergh
PCDT is a charitable, not-for-profit organisation based in a rural, coastal district in the far west of Cornwall.
Surrounded by sea on three sides, this is a place of spectacular scenery – but it is also one of the most economically deprived areas in Britain. We’re here to make a difference to our communities.
- Courses to help people gain skills and qualifications.
- Practical help to set up Self-Employment
- Computer repairs and IT services.
- Community volunteering opportunities.
- Vegetable growing and garden share projects.
- Active support to help Community groups to develop.
- Finance and office services.
- Funding advice for community groups.
Contact us on 01736 334686 to find out how we can help you.